The MILSIG PMC adds more open magazine compatibility to one of the best selling Magazine Fed markers ever made.
The MILSIG PMC is based on a "heart of steel" exoskeleton, with a high strength, and lightweight polymer overlay. This combination creates an extremely rigid, but lightweight marker platform.
The heart of the MILSIG PMC runs on a fully mechanical and internally regulated blow forward system called the HeatCore™. The HeatCore™ has made its name in its extreme ease of maintenance, reliability and unmatched consistency. To add to this functionality the MILSIG PMC includes a revolutionary new mechanical full-auto firing system. The latest generation of HeatCore™ includes many new improvements to make it easier and faster to maintain than its predecessors. The HeatCore™ is easily removed with its renowned 2 pin take-down that removes the markers entire internal gas system out the back of the marker.
Controlled by ambidextrousselect fire switch on the markers grip, you can switch from semi automatic to fully automatic without the need for batteries or any other electronics. The MILSIG PMC grip design that allows for simple attachment of any standard AR-15 grips made by many popular manufacturers to suit your ergonomic needs.
All MILSIG PMC models are compatible with an optional AR-15 style Bolt Reset Handle to act as an anti jam in the case where a ball or FirstStrike™ round manages to jam in the marker.
Continuing from the M-Series Paradigm Pro and M-Series Elite models, the MILSIG PMC is ready to fire FirstStrike™ rounds out of the box and includes two of our new 8 round PMC magazines. The MILSIG PMC accepts the MILSIG Tempest, 8rd PMC, and Zeta Magazines.
The MILSIG PMC model focuses on a low cost offering of a solid polymer composite body with inter-molded steel framework for an unmatched durability in a polymer based marker platform. A Polymer shroud with monolithic top rail extension is also included to finish off the look and feel of the marker. The PMC model also includes the new PMC magwell with a new paddle style ambidextrous magazine release system, as well as an extended index release system. Included in the box is also a set of polymer flip up sights, a 190mm smooth bore barrel and MAT (13ci) stock.
- Length: 694mm (including 13ci tank in stock) 397mm without stock
- Polymer composite / steel inter-molded construction
- 2 pin maintenance take down
- Mechanical Full Auto
- Interchangeable AR-15 style grip
- AR-15 style Bolt Reset Handle
- Fire selector switch
- PMC magwell for a wide variety of Magazine options
- FirstStrike™ Compatible
- MILSIG PMC A2 Marker
- Barrel Plug/Magazine winder
- 2x 8 round FirstStrike™ compatible PMC magazine
- MATS 13ci compatible buttstock
- Polymer flip-up iron sights
- Polymer PMC shroud
- 190mm A5 threaded smooth bore barrel
Please note - pictures are for ilutrative purposes only. Air system, ZetaMag, Tempest mag etc are not included.
Heat Core Bolt and AC Set (2019)
Heat Core Bolt and AC Set (2019)
Set of 2019 complete bolt and air chamber for A2 and M5 Markers.
- Three piece construction.
- Increased air flow - better air efficiency, more shots per air tank fill.
- Smooth Conical Firing Pin for increased longevity of the HeatCore Valve Stem O-ring.
- Deeper cut in the Bolt Main Body part ensures better contact between Sear and Bolt and prevents marker from shooting by itself.
- Interchangable Front Tip.
Air Chamber features:
- New AC Cap, Valve Stem o-ring is now more to the front for better air efficiency
- More front position of Valve Stem o-ring makes it´s exchange easier.
- Easier assembly to regulator body, now possible with adjustable spanner.
Fits following Milsig markers:
- M5 Magnus
- PMC/PMC A2